Phacelift Consulting Services was established to provide advice on business administration issues and processes across a wide range of industry sectors.
Phacelift provides independent and objective views, advice, and solutions which are supported by practical and sensitive observations, analysis, and rationales.
Phacelift provides advice in all areas of the business cycle. This includes, but is not limited to, advice in:
- governance and decision making;
- issue identification and coordination;
- strategic and business planning;
- risk management;
- business process reforms, including market reform agendas;
- economic/technology interface interpretation;
- project management;
- action plans;
- quality systems;
- training policy, frameworks and agendas;
- regulatory and policy compliance;
- auditing and review principles;
- performance evaluation.
Whilst the focus for this advice has been in the energy and natural resource industries, Phacelift services are not limited to these industries.
Phacelift is an independent business with offices located in the Sydney basin, and provides services to clients throughout Australia and south-east Asia.
It is not legally or commercially connected to any company or consulting service.
Phacelift is an Australian registered company incorporated under Australian Company Law.